Friday, October 21, 2011

Spiced Tea

Today, I am welcoming Fall! Two of my most favorite things in the whole world are 1) crisp cool air, and 2) hot spiced EVERYTHING! I adore cloves and cinnamon! You would be surprised at the many things that can, in fact, be spiced up with these two spice wonders! I even put them in my vacuum cleaner! Anyways, I thought I would share my most favorite Fall recipe! Spiced Tea, or also know as Russian Tea. It's super easy, cheap, makes a ton, and is a great gift if you put it in a pretty jar!

Ingredients~
3 1/3 cups sugar
20 oz Tang
Enough dry pink lemonade mix to make 6 quarts
3 tsp cloves
3 tsp cinnamon
1 cup instant tea

Stir together in a very large bowl, store in air tight canisters. To drink, simply add to hot water and stir! I like mine strong, so I usually add about 4 teaspoons to a regular size mug. Enjoy!
Buon Appetito,
Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!